Chocolate Point Siamese (SIA b)
Sire: Cody Eater Grace (SIA b) x Dam: Heavenly Apollo Nia (OSH n 25)
Dobby carries cinnamon.
I would like to introduce you to my chocolate point Siamese stud cat Heavenly Magic. Dobby was imported from Germany from my good friends Susanne van Leuwan and Sabine ter Huurne. Dobby is a huge friendly boy with a soppy temperament which he passes on to his kittens. He is a cinnamon carrier which was a nice surprise! Dobby is making a wonderful contribution to the Burnthwaites breeding program and is producing outstanding kittens. Thank you Susanne and Sabine for this gorgous boy.
Kittens Sired by Dobby
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHOCOLATE POINT STUD CAT?
If you would like to bring in your girl to Dobby then get in touch and we can decide if your girl is a good match.
Dobby is primarily for my own breeding program however I am happy to accept visiting Siamese & Oriental queens into stud occasionally. I do have certain requirements that must be met before I accept any queen into stud.
- All visiting queens must be registered for breeding with a bona fide cat registry such as GCCF, TICA or FB.
- Visiting girls must be blood tested within 24hrs of arrival for FeLV and FIV. I must have evidence of testing from your vet.
- Please clip your girls front and back nails.
- Please ensure your girl is free from parasites such as fleas, worms and ear-mites and also in good general health.
Dobby's stud pen is heated and insulated with separate quarters for your girl.
- Your girl will live with Dobby for 48hrs from the day of the first witnessed mating.
- When you collect your girl I will provide you with a mating certificate and a copy of the stud cats pedigree.
- If your girl does not have any kittens then please contact me to arrange another mating.
- When your girl has kittens I do restrict the registration of male kittens to the non-active (not for breeding) register. I place no such restriction on female kittens.
If you have any questions or wish to contact me then please feel free to use the contact form below. You can also contact me by telephone or social media if you prefer.