Ch Mazpahs Tuxedo
Oriental Black Bicolour (OSH n 03)
Sire: Babadag The Cinnerman (OSH o) x Dam: Adthish Fiordiliso India (OSH n 03 33)
'Mooey' carries both Siamese and cinnamon
My Oriental bicolour stud cat is called Mazpahs Tuxedo, or Mooey to his friends. Now this boy has the most amazing temperament and is such a very loving and confident cat, as an Oriental stud cat this is a wonderful attribute.
Now as for his looks what can I say, for me at least as an Oriental stud cat he is just perfect. He has the most amazing large, well set ears with a fantastic broad domed head. He has a very good straight profile and a firm deep chin. Finished off with oriental eye shape and set with lovely green eye colour with a snooty, superior oriental expression.
Adding these attributes together gives, in my opinion, some of the most important qualities I am looking for in an Oriental cat. So of course I find find it essential that any Oriental stud cat should possess these attributes in abundance which I am pleased to say that our bicolour stud cat does.
Mooey is primarily for my own breeding program however I am happy to accept visiting Siamese & Oriental queens into stud occasionally. I do have certain requirements that must be met before I accept any queen into stud.
- All visiting queens must be registered for breeding with a bona fide cat registry such as GCCF, TICA or FB.
- Visiting girls must be blood tested within 24hrs of arrival for FeLV and FIV. I must have evidence of testing from your vet.
- Please clip your girls front and back nails.
- Please ensure your girl is free from parasites such as fleas, worms and ear-mites and also in good general health.
Mooey has a heated and insulated stud pen with separate quarters for your girl.
- Your girl will live with Mooey for 48hrs from the day of the first witnessed mating.
- When you collect your girl I will provide you with a mating certificate and a copy of the stud cats pedigree.
- If your girl does not have any kittens then please contact me to arrange another mating.
- When your girl has kittens I do restrict the registration of male kittens to the non-active (not for breeding) register. I place no such restriction on female kittens.
If you have any questions or wish to contact me then please feel free to use the contact form below. You can also contact me by telephone or social media if you prefer.
Burnthwaites Siamese & Oriental Cats
- Tel: 07789 148542