Ch Rozanden Othello
Oriental Black (OSH n)
Sire: Kelmikerhon Eligantti (SIA a) x Dam: Rozanden Tia (OSH b)
'Alfie' carries Siamese, dilute and chocolate.
My Oriental black stud cat is called Rozanden Othello, when you get to know him he is also fine with 'Alfie'. What a top quality temperament this boy has and more importantly he passes it on to his kittens.
He has a super broad head, large ears that are set in line with the wedge. His profile is straight and he has a firm chin with a level bite. His eye shape and set are both oriental and the colour is an excellent deep green. (I just love his eye colour)
His is a strong muscular boy with a long tail. His coat is jet black and sound to the root.
Kittens Sired by Alfie
Alfie is primarily for my own breeding program however I am happy to accept visiting Siamese & Oriental queens into stud occasionally. I do have certain requirements that must be met before I accept any queen into stud.
- All visiting queens must be registered for breeding with a bona fide cat registry such as GCCF, TICA or FB.
- Visiting girls must be blood tested within 24hrs of arrival for FeLV and FIV. I must have evidence of testing from your vet.
- Please clip your girls front and back nails.
- Please ensure your girl is free from parasites such as fleas, worms and ear-mites and also in good general health.
Alfie's stud pen is heated and insulated with separate quarters for your girl.
- Your girl will live with Alfie for 48hrs from the day of the first witnessed mating.
- When you collect your girl I will provide you with a mating certificate and a copy of Alfie's pedigree.
- If your girl does not have any kittens then please contact me to arrange another mating.
- When your girl has kittens I do restrict the registration of male kittens to the non-active (not for breeding) register. I place no such restriction on female kittens.
If you have any questions or wish to contact me then please feel free to use the contact form below. You can also contact me by telephone or social media if you prefer.
Burnthwaites Siamese & Oriental Cats
- Tel: 07789 148542