I have one seal point Siamese stud cat. I also have one Oriental bicolour stud cat, one Oriental black stud cat and one Oriental chocolate spotted tabby longhair variant stud cat. All my stud cats are siring strong healthy Siamese and Oriental kittens and are happy to accept visiting Siamese and Oriental queens. Please click on their names to view their own individual pages.
Burnthwaites Oriental & Siamese Stud Cats
All my boys are primarily for my own breeding program however I am happy to accept visiting Siamese & Oriental queens into stud occasionally. I do have certain requirements that must be met before I accept any queen into stud.
- All visiting queens must be registered for breeding with a bona fide cat registry such as GCCF, TICA or FB.
- Visiting girls must be blood tested within 24hrs of arrival for FeLV and FIV. I must have evidence of testing from your vet.
- Please clip your girls front and back nails.
- Please ensure your girl is free from parasites such as fleas, worms and ear-mites and also in good general health.
All my stud cats have heated and insulated cat pens with separate quarters for your girl.
- Your girl will live with my stud cat for 48hrs from the day of the first witnessed mating.
- When you collect your girl I will provide you with a mating certificate and a copy of the stud cats pedigree.
- If your girl does not have any kittens then please contact me to arrange another mating.
- When your girl has kittens I do restrict the registration of male kittens to the non-active (not for breeding) register. I place no such restriction on female kittens.
If you have any questions or wish to contact me then please feel free to use the contact form below. You can also contact me by telephone or social media if you prefer.
Burnthwaites Siamese & Oriental Cats
- Tel: 07789 148542